Need assistance with your policy? +234 1 271 9393Make a Claim
Burglary and Housebreaking
Replacing items damaged or stolen from your home can cause a big financial strain, especially because it is unplanned. Choose financial freedom by keeping them safe and protected at Old Mutual.
The Old Mutual Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance is designed to protect against the loss of or damage to the insured's property whether it is owned, held in trust or for which he is responsible for; it must be accompanied by forcible and violent entry into and out of the premises. This policy will reimburse the policyholder for the stolen or damaged items.
The burglary cover is also appropriate for home furniture/fittings as well as equipment and electronics.
Scope of cover
- Furniture and other property (owned by the insured) on the premises.
- Household contents including those for which the insured is responsible, if specifically covered.
- Damage to premises resulting from burglary or attempted burglary and/or housebreaking.
- Cash, jewelry and valuables if specifically covered.
- It is designed specifically to cover your home against burglary and housebreaking.
- The policy can be extended to cover riot, strike, malicious damage, and theft.
- Coverage for death, permanent & total and partial disability if specifically covered.