Need assistance with your policy? +234 1 271 9393Make a Claim
Accidents by nature, happen unexpectedly and when they do, it is wise to have a solid accident insurance plan in place. Our Old Mutual Personal Accident cover will provide you the financial support you need so you can focus on recovery.
Our 24-hour cover guards you against financial loss due to injuries, disabilities or death resulting from external, visible and violent means.
This policy is suitable for employees, club members/members of identifiable groups or associations.
Scope Of Cover
Our scope of cover includes the following
- Accidental death.
- Permanent disability from an accident.
- Temporary incapacity.
In the event of a serious accident
- When you are admitted in hospital, we will make a cash payment up to your cover limit.
- We will cover your medical expenses from the accident.
- A permanent disability benefit of a fixed sum or a multiple of your annual basic salary will be provided.
- A temporary incapacity benefit will be paid weekly for a maximum of 104 weeks.
- We will cover the purchase of artificial aids, like crutches and a wheelchair.
In the event of a fatal accident
- We will cover expenses arising from accidental death.
- We will pay a lump sum benefit to assist with the funeral arrangements.